Beyoncé Age 40 was born on September 4, 1981, in Houston, Texas, U.S. Her Zodiac Sign is Virgo. She is a famous singer, lyricist and actress. Beyoncé’s net worth is around $400 million. Beyoncé and Jay Z are happily married. Beyoncé’s (name) is inspired by her mother’s maiden name. Beyoncé height is around 1.69m. lets discover more about Beyoncé Age, Songs, Movies and Family.
Beyoncé mother name is Celestine “Tina” Knowles she is a hairdresser and salon owner, while her father is named Mathew Knowles, who was a Xerox sales manager. Beyoncé sister Solange Knowles is also a singer and former back dancer of Destiny Child.
Beyoncé went to St. Mary’s Montessori School in Houston, where she attended dance classes. Her talent was discovered by her dance instructor Darlette Johnson. She began humming a song and she hit the high-pitched notes.
READ ALSO: Justin Bieber Songs, Age, Wife and Wealth
In 1990, Beyoncé enrolled in Parker Elementary School, which was a music magnet school in Houston. She performed with the school’s choir there.
She got fame in the 90s as the lead singer of the Destiny’s Child (R&B group). Their group won two Grammy Awards for their album “The Writing on the Wall”. Then she went on a solo flight and launched her first album which was a huge success.
Her first solo album was Dangerously in Love (2003). “Crazy in Love,” a song featured rapper Jay-Z, topped charts around the world. Beyoncé won five Grammy Awards in 2004. Destiny Child was reunited in 2004, and sold seven million copies for their album “Destiny Fulfilled”. The trio went on a tour in 2005 and announced their disband officially.
Beyoncé has set a record when she won 6 Grammys in 2010 for ‘I Am… Sasha Fierce’ album. Her record was later matched by Adele. She has won 22 Grammy awards in total. She also has won Billboard award for a top female artist, MTV Awards for Video choreography and best video of the year, MTV movie award for the best fight (Obsessed), American Music Award, Kids choice award, CFDA Fashion icon award, NME Award for the hero of the year, BET award, Teen’s choice award and many more.
She only had one boyfriend. After a long friendship and dating history, Beyoncé and Jay-Z married on the 4th April 2008. Beyoncé believes no marriage is perfect and they argue like regular couples but they are very happy together.
Beyoncé and Jay-Z have three children together. Beyoncé gave birth to their daughter, Blue Ivy Carter On the 7th of January, 2012. One of a Jay-Z song featured Blue Ivy cries at the end of the song and she became the youngest person to mark the Billboard chart. She then gave birth to Jay-Z’s twins on June 13, 2017, they named their children Rumi Carter and Sir Carter.
READ ALSO: Adele Age, Songs, Albums and Wealth
Beyoncé has acted in movies as well. Her famous movies are Carmen: A Hip Hoppera (2001), Austin Powers in Goldmember (2002), The Fighting Temptations (2003), Dream Girls (2006), Cadillac Records (2008), Obsessed (2009), and Homecoming (2019). She also did voice over in The Epic (2013), and Lion King (2019).
Here are some fun facts about Beyoncé
- Her full name is Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter.
- Her favourite colour is pink and gold.
- Beyoncé and Jay Z age gap is 12 years.
- She loves Mascara.
- She is allergic to perfume.
- She owns three fragrances named Heat, Heat Rushwith, and Beyoncé Pulse.
- Her favourite ice-cream is butter pecan.
- She won around 30 singing and dancing competitions when she was young.
- Her song ‘Bootylicious’ made a new word added to the Oxford English Dictionary.
- Her favourite TV show is Jersey Shore.
- Beyoncé and Jay Z house worth is $88 million.
- Her favourite singer is Stevie Wonder.
- She loves swimming in the ocean.
- She named her alter ego Sasha Fierce.
- She has performed for Obama twice.
- Beyoncé’s Instagram followers are 148.51 million.
- She accepted a star on the Hollywood Walk of fame in 2006.
- She got a huge amount for performing in Lebanon for Muhammad Gaddafi. She dedicated the money later on to Clinton Bush Haiti Fund.
- Tom Hanks is her favourite actor.
- Her bodyguard once broke her toe accidentally whilst protecting her.
- She wrote ‘Crazy In Love’ with a hangover in Two Hours.
- In Destiny’s Child era she suffered from depression.
- Her tour ‘I Am… World Tour’ in 2009 grossed $119.5 million.
Beyoncé albums are titled as follows.
1. Dangerously in Love (2003)
2. B’Day (2006)
3. I Am… Sasha Fierce (2008)
4. 4 (2011)
5. Beyoncé (2013)
6. Lemonade (2016)
However, there are many other remixes, compilations and live performance albums of Beyoncé as well.
Some of her most famous songs are Halo, Sorry, Love on Top, Listen, If I Were A Boy, Crazy in Love, Best Thing I Never Had, Single Ladies, Listen, Drunk in Love, Formation, Hold Up, Don’t Hurt Yourself, Spirit, Check on it, XO, Run the World, Partition, Sweet Dreams, 7/11, 1+1, Count Down, Irreplaceable, I was here, Pretty Hurts, Suga Mama, Independent Women, Kitty Kat, All Night, Dance for You, Bigger, Freedom, Naughty Girl, Bills Bills Bills, Haunted, I Care, Ring Off, Say My Name, Work it Out, Before I Let Go, Bootylicious and many more.
If you like this article about Beyoncé Age, Songs, Movies and Family comment down below and we will be uploading more of your favorite celebrities articles.