Britney Spears age 40, full name Britney Jean Spears, was born on December 2, 1981, in McComb, Mississippi, U.S. Britney Spears net worth is around $59 million. She became teen pop phenomena in the 90s and later on she managed to stay in news due to her personal life and especially due to Britney Spears boyfriends.
Her parents knew her talent since her childhood. Britney Spears age was 2 when she started dancing and singing and later competed in many talent shows.
Britney Spears age was 8 when she went for an audition for Disney Channel’s The Mickey Mouse Club (1993–1995). First, she was rejected because she was underage but when she was 11 the casting director recognized her talent and she was on the show with Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera, and Ryan Gosling. The man who discovered several talents “Lou Pearlman”, wanted Spears to join a girl group that he was working on then but Spears rejected his offer because she wanted to be a solo artist.
Britney Spears parents were very supportive of her dreams; they took her to dance class, voice lessons, talent shows, gymnastics, etc. They shifted to Orlando for 3 years when she was busy shooting for “The Mickey Mouse Club”. Britney’s agent suggested that she should attend a performing arts school in New York. It cost her parents a fortune and her mother and little sister lived in a small apartment in NYC to support her dreams. Their divorce after 27 years of marriage was a huge shock for Britney.
She was rejected by three records and got finally signed by Jive Records in 1997. There was the demand for pop-star groups in the market whereas Britney wanted to break it as a solo. Britney Spears height is 1.63m.
She came under fire when she shot a video of her song “Criminal”. Spears and her boyfriend carried guns and they were criticized because the city faced the 2011 London riots not long ago. She defended her video saying the song was written way beyond the riots.
Britney Spears Boyfriends
- Britney Spears and Prince Williams were in news for quite a time. Princes Williams were a huge fan of Britney. He wanted to meet her and fixed a meeting but Prince William stood her up. They exchanged some flirty emails but nothing worked out.
- Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake dated from 1999-2002. The couple was very cheesy and didn’t hesitate to display PDA.
- Britney Spears and Wade Robson were rumored to be the date from 2001-2002.
- She dated Fred Durst in 2003. She was also rumored to date Jared Leto and Columbus Short in 2003.
- She was rumored to date J.R. Rotem, Howie Day, Criss Angel in 2007.
- She dated a famous photographer Adnan Ghalib for the year 2007-2008.
- She had a long-term relationship with Jason Trawick, his former talent agent. They dated from 2009-2013. They got engaged in 2011 but ended things in 2013.
- She dated her legal assistant David Lucado from 2013-2014. He was caught cheating in a TMZ video.
- From 2014-2015 she also dated famous film producer Charlie Ebersol briefly.
- Currently, she is dating Sam Asghari. Britney Spears and Sam Asghari met on the set of her music video “Slumber Party” and the rest is history. They have been dating since 2016 and Britney Spears Instagram posts show that they are quite happy together.
Britney Spears Marriages
- Britney Spears and Jason Alexander got married in a blink of an eye. After partying a night out she married her childhood friend. After 55 hours of getting married, they filed a case for annulment as Britney Spears said they got married by mistake.
- Britney Spears and Kevin Federline got married in 2004. She married a backup dancer and they have two songs together. However, they both got divorced in 2007. Britney Spears children are named Jayden and Sean.
She has been nominated eight times for Grammy and has won one Grammy Award for Best Dance Recording. She has 21 Billboard nominations and has won eight awards among them. She has also won Millennium Award in 2016. She has won MTV Awards in many categories.
Some of the fun facts about Britney Spears are
- Her favorite movie is “Frozen”.
- She loves to eat Chili Dogs.
- Her favorite color is Yellow.
- She loves to have ice tea.
- She is a big fan of Starbucks coffee.
- Her favorite perfume is Fantasy.
- Once a hairstylist who gave her a haircut, put her locks, a red bull can (she drank from) on e-bay for $1 million.
- Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake denim got the attention of the fans. They wore matching denim with the nicks they assigned to each other.
- After her divorce with Kevin Federline, she is dating non-celebrity people.
- She has worked as a waitress at her grandfather’s restaurant.
- Britney Spears age was 12 when she worked as an aerobics instructor in her father’s gym.
- She started writing songs for herself after her third album.
- She was part of her high-school basketball team.
- Britney Spears Toxic is still a fan’s favorite after 17 years.
- Britney accidentally burned her brother’s apartment as she left a burned candle in front of an air vent.
- She passed the song “Umbrella”, which was sung by Rihanna.
- Britney Spears song 3 is 3 minutes, and 33 seconds long.
- Her first famous song “Baby One More Time” was written for the band TLC but they rejected it.
- She is a philanthropist and owns the Britney Spears Foundation.
- She almost played the role of Daisy Duke in Dukes of Hazzard.
- She was once sued by LOUIS VUITTON.
- Britney had her own reality show depicting her relationship with her then-husband Kevin Federline.
- Britney thinks that if a biopic movie is made on her she would want Natalie Portman to play her role.
- She suggested the iconic Catholic schoolgirl look in her video for Baby One More Time”.
- She made it to the Guinness World Records as the most searched person of the decade.
- She became the top-selling teenage artist and sold over 35 million copies of her first album “Baby One More Time”.
- She opened a restaurant named Nyla which ended up being closed due many health code violations and wasn’t liked by people as well.
- She filmed herself dancing to Justin Timberlake’s song this year and he replied at the post with emoji.
The famous Britney Spears albums are
- Baby One More Time (1999)
- Oops, I Did It Again! (2000)
- Britney (2001)
- In The Zone (2003)
- Blackout (2007)
- Circus (2008)
- Femme Fatale (2011)
- Britney Jean (2013)
- Glory (2016)
Some of the famous Britney Spears songs are Toxic, Baby One More Time, 3, Ooops! I Did It Again, Sometimes, Womanizer, Criminal, If U Seek Amy, I’m A Slave For You, Pretty Girls, Everytime, Crazy, I’m A Slave For You, Circus, Piece Of Me, Overprotected, Lucky, Gimme More, I Wanna Go, Stronger, Till The World Ends, Hld It Against Me, Me Against The Music, Break The Ice, Break Me, Radar, Slumber Party, Born To Make You Happy and many more.