Eminem age 47 was born on Oct 17, 1972. Eminem real name that was given to him by his father is Marshall Bruce Mathers III. He never knew his father as he left them when he was an infant. He tried to contact him many times but all in vain. He was raised by his mother but always complains about the way she raised him. She was addicted to prescription drugs and also physically and emotionally abused him.
Eminem mother never worked somewhere more than a few months and they keep on shifting to public houses from time to time. Eminem and Kim were thrown out of the house when Eminem failed in the ninth class for the third time. He worked many jobs to survive, till he became a famous rapper. Eminem net worth is $210 million.
Eminem 8 Mile, was his debut film that was closely based on his life story.
Eminem has been very private about his personal life. He never opened up about any of his relationships. Here we enlist his confirmed and rumored girlfriends.
- He dated Skyler Grey and Kaya Jones though it is not yet confirmed when they dated.
- He dated Mariah Carey who denied their relationship in response to which he played her voicemails sent to him.
- Eminem and Karrine Steffans(an author) rumored to date in 2003.
- He is also rumored to secretly date Gina Lynn in 2003.
- In the late ’90s, Eminem and Britney Spears were rumored to be dating.
- In 2018, Eminem and Nicki Minaj were rumored to be together, Eminem accepted that he likes Nicki but she never confirmed the relationship.
- An intimate video of Eminem and Sarah Ashley Toups went viral but they never confirmed their relationship.
- Eminem and Brittany Murphy worked together in “8 Mile” and were believed to be in a relationship.
- Eminem has also secretly dated music marketer Marissa Cirillo and it is also believed that role of Brittany Murphy in “8 mile”, was actually based on Eminem’s relationship with Marissa, and not Kim Mathers.
- Eminem and Joy McAvoy allegedly spent a night together in early 2000. Eminem never confirmed this though.
- Tara Reid and Eminem are rumored to secretly date in 2004. They never confirmed the rumor.
Eminem wife (ex)
Eminem and Kimberly Anne Scott had a very complicated relationship with Kimberly Anne Scott. Eminem age was 15 and Kim was 13 when they met at a house party. They met, they ran off and started living with Eminem’s mother and sister. Kim was subjected to physical and emotional abuse by his father as well. They dated on and off and they have a daughter together. They got married in 1999 but they got divorced in 1995. They remarried after five years in 2006 but this time the divorce came quickly and they separated at the end of 2006.
Eminem daughter was born in 1996 and is named Hailey. Eminem age was 23 when he first became a father.
Eminem Lose Yourself made him won many awards. A list of some awards he received for his songs are Grammy Award for best rap album (*3), Grammy Award for Best Rap Song, Grammy Award for Best Music Video, Academy Award for Best Music (Original Song) for Lose Yourself, Grammy Award for Best Rap/Sung Performance, Grammy Award for Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group(*2), MTV Award for best male performance, Billboard Music Award for Top Billboard 200 Album, Billboard Music Award for Top R&B Album, Billboard Music Award for Artist of the Decade, Billboard Music Award for Top Rap Song, Brit Award for International Male Solo Artist, MTV awards (in many categories) and so on.
Here are some of the fun facts you might not know about Eminem
- His favorite color is light blue.
- Eminem height is 1.73m.
- Eminem twitter followers are around 23 million.
- He loves to eat Tacos.
- He loves the movie “Scarface”.
- He is a huge football fan and he supports Detroit Lions.
- His lucky number is 5.
- He loves M&Ms.
- He loves to have luxurious cars.
- People called him Mickey in childhood due to his big ears.
- He failed ninth grade three times before kicking out of the school.
- Eminem’s mother sued him for defamation due to the lyrics of his song ‘My Name Is’ because of the line “My mother does more dope than I do”.
- Eminem settled the alleged assault case by paying $100,000 to John Guerra who kissed Eminem’s (then-wife), Kimberley.
- He never read books, he just read one book in his life LL Cool J’s ‘I Make My Own Rules’.
- As a teenager, he was once shot while walking to Kim’s house.
- He was a drug addict to Vicodin, Ambien, and others. He called Elton John when he wanted to get clean, who then helped him for 18 months to beat his addiction.
- He studied the dictionary to increase his vocabulary for his songs.
- There is an Eminem inspired portrait made out of M&Ms by Florida Enrique Ramos (artist) made Eminem portrait.
- He refused to sing at Oscars because they wanted him to sing a filtered version of ‘Lose Yourself’.
- He is in the Guinness Book of World Records for the most successive US number 1 albums by a solo artist.
- He has won 13 Grammy awards.
- He has an extensive comic book collection.
- Due to his small height, he was bullied at school.
- He used to take up to 60 valiums and 30 Vicodin pills every day.
- He wrote most of his album ‘The Marshal Mathers LP’ in Amsterdam so he wanted to name it “Amsterdam”.
- He did three versions of ‘Lose Yourself’ in one take.
- Taylor Swift confessed that she is a big hip hop fan and wants to collaborate with Eminem.
- He wanted to play the lead role in Elysium as it was shot in his home town Detroit.
- He has a cold war with Snoop Dog, Jay-Z, and Kanye West.
- Eminem shoe size is 10.5.
- Eminem age was 9 when he was beaten so badly that he went into a coma for a week.
- He used to have a problem with people staring.
- He gave one of his Grammys to Paul Rosenberg (his manager) in 2000.
- Janet Jacme is his favorite adult star.
The top Eminem albums are as follows
- Infinite (1996)
- The Slim Shady LP (1999)
- The Marshall Mathers LP (2000)
- The Eminem Show (2002)
- Encore (2004)
- Curtain Call (2005)
- Relapse (2009)
- The Marshall Mathers LP 2 (2013)
- Revival (2017)
- Kamikaze (2018)
- Music to be murdered by (2020)
Some of the best Eminem songs are Lose Yourself, Love The Way You Lie, Rap God, Godzilla, Without Me, Stan, Till I Collapse, Not Afraid, The Real Slim Shady, When I’m Gone, Forget About Dre, Cleanin’ Out My Closet, Sing For The Moment, No Love, Killshot, Mockingbird, Venom, The Way I Am, Darkness, The Monster, Beautiful, Shake That, Lucky You, Beautiful, I’m Back, Like Toy Soldiers, Just Lose It, White America, My Name Is, Drug Ballad and many more.