Jennifer Aniston age 52 years, was born on February 11, 1969, in Sherman Oaks, Calif. Jennifer Aniston net worth is around $300 million. Jennifer Aniston mother name is Nancy Dow and her father is John Aniston. Both of her parents are actors. Telly Savalas is one of her father’s best friends and his Godfather. Her family’s primitive last name was Anastassakis, but it got changed after they emigrated from Greece to the United States. She has two brothers named Alex Aniston and John T Melick. Jennifer Aniston height is 5’,5”. Her zodiac sign is Aquarius.
She went to High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts (Fiorello H. LaGuardia) to fuel her passion for acting. She had dyslexia which was big trouble for her in her school days as she had a problem in reading and writing. She said that she was a bit chubby and she faced bullying at school for no reason during fifth, sixth, seventh grades. She has worked many jobs before becoming an actress. Though her parents were actors they were against her acting career and wanted her to be a lawyer. They didn’t want to face her numerous rejections and painful experiences but luckily Jennifer paved her way to success and became one of the most sought actors in Hollywood.
Her father John Aniston starred in Days of Our Lives and her mom. While Jennifer Aniston mother Nancy Dow starred in The Beverly Hillbillies and The Wild Wild West.
She almost gave up on acting when she debuted in a horror film but she opted for the role of Rachel in FRIENDS. She became popular worldwide for her role. Jennifer Aniston networth has a significant contribution of FRIENDS, because she still gets 2 percent of the syndication income from FRIENDS.
READ ALSO: Beyoncé Age, Songs, Movies and Family
Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt were in a relationship from 1998-2005. They met through common friends. She met him the same year her engagement was called off. They fell in love and made their red carpet appearance as a couple at the Emmy Awards 1999. They got married in July 2000. Brad even made an appearance on Friends for Aniston. However, when Brad Pitt cheated on Jennifer Aniston with Angelina Jolie, the relationship was called off by Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt. There was a huge debate among fans and there were Team Angelina and Team Jennifer.
Aniston dated Justin Theroux in May 2011. In January 2012m they purchased a home in Los Angeles’s Bel-Air neighbourhood for around $22 million. They got engaged on August 10, 2012, and were married on August 5, 2015. Sadly they parted their ways in Feb 2018.
Jennifer Aniston Boyfriends
The list of her boyfriends or persons she dated has the following names. Adam Duritz in 1995, Tate Donovan for around three years 1995 to 1998. They even got engaged. Donovan played Joshua on FRIENDS. Jennifer Aniston and Paul Rudd (Mike in Friends and Antman) had a fling in 1998. After Brad Pitt, she was rumoured to date Vince Vaughn for around a year in 2005-2006. Jennifer and John Mayer met at an Oscars party in 2008. Though their relationship was not a big thing they are still best buddies. Currently, she is dating no one.
She won MTV awards for best villain (Horrible Bosses), MTV award for the best kiss (We’re the Millers), Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series (FRIENDS), Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress In A Comedy Series (FRIENDS), Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Drama Series (The Morning Show), People’s Choice Award for Favorite Movie Actress, Golden Globe Award for Actress in a Musical or Comedy TV Series (FRIENDS) and many more.
Here we enlist some facts about Jennifer Aniston.
- Her favorite food is Pasta.
- Jennifer Aniston weight is about 53 kg.
- Jennifer Aniston net worth is more than her FRIENDS cast.
- She loves and wears Cacharel Anais Anais L’original Perfume.
- Her nail color is mostly light pink.
- She eats salad for lunch.
- She has a rare blood type, AB-.
- Her favorite color is blue.
- Jennifer Aniston haircuts became a trend when she was on FRIENDS.
- Aniston was co-owner of hair care brand Living Proof from 2012-2016.
- She thinks she would have been a therapist if she was not an actress. She loves consoling people.
- She loves yoga, and keep doing it in her free time.
- She was the first choice for the role of “ROSE” in “Titanic”.
- Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt met through common friends on a blind date in 1998.
- She was a Goth once, she wore black, had short hair and heavy makeup.
- Jennifer Aniston was the first guest on The Ellen Show in 2003.
- She has a huge fear of being under the water.
- She did the job of a bike messenger, and once she drove into an open car door.
- She accidentally dropped food on people many times when she was a waitress.
- Jennifer Aniston Net Worth will never make you believe she worked as a kids toilet cleaning job.
- Watching her movie Leprechaun was quite embarrassing with Justin Theroux, whom she was dating then.
- She was chosen to play Monica and Courtney Cox was supposed to play Rachel but they insisted to do this other way.
- She was offered Saturday Night Live when she was cast as FRIENDS. But she refused it.
- Her character of Rachel in Friends had quite many similarities with her personalities as well especially her trait of taking bold decisions.
- She finds motherhood frightening.
- She loves reality shows.
- She is celebrity crush of Jake Gyllenhaal, Cole Sprouse, and John Mayer.
- She always wanted a Friends Reunion.
Top Movies IMDB rated
Her top-rated IMDB movies are He’s Just Not That Into You (6.4, 2009), Derailed (6.6, 2005), Dumplin’ (6.6, 2008), Bruce Almighty (6.7, 2003), Horrible Bosses (6.9, 2011), We’re The Millers (7.0, 2013), Marley & Me (7.1, 2008), and Office Space (7.7, 1999).
She has worked on TV shows as FRIENDS, Muddling Through, The Edge, Molloy, The Morning Show, Ferris Bueller, and Burning Love.
Some of her best characters are Rachel (FRIENDS TV show), Jenny (Marley And Me), Olivia (Friends With Money), Rosie (Dumplin), Rose O’Reilly (We’re The Millers), Beth (He’s Just Not That Into You), Polly Prince (Along came Polly), Maureen Murphy (The Yellow Birds), Julia (Horrible Bosses), and Justine (The Good Girl).
Worst Movies (IMDB)
Some of the worst movies of Jennifer Aniston as per IMDB ratings are Rumor Has It… (5.5, 2005). Picture Perfect (5.5, 1997), Wanderlust (5.6, 2012), Love Happens (5.7, 2009) Management (5.8, 2008), the Break-Up (5.8, 2006), and the Switch (2010, 6.1).
Puma is her upcoming movie where she will play a role of women in thirties alluring young men.