Justin Timberlake age 39 was born on Jan. 31, 1981 in Memphis, Tennessee His birth name has Randall as his middle name. Justin Timberlake net worth is around $280 million. He was 2 when his parents got divorced. His father worked at a church as a choir director and his mother ran an entertainment production company.
He attended E.E. Jeter Elementary School in Millington, Tennessee till sixth grade after which he left the school and was homeschooled throughout middle school and high school.
He wanted to be a singer since his childhood. He sang at the Grand Ole Opry when he was 10. He lost the TV show ‘Star Search’ where he sang ‘Love’s Got a Hold On You’ at age 11.
READ ALSO: Eminem Age, Songs, Net worth and wife
He started his career from Mickey Mouse Club when he was a child. He starred along with Ryan Gosling, Britney Spears, and Christina Aguilera. He acted in Disney Channel movie Model Behavior (1999). Justin wanted to become a singer and thus when he was 14 years old, he teamed up to form a band with Chris Kirkpatrick and Joey Fatone. They were later joined by Lance Bass and JC Chasez, forming boy group N’Sync. Their album ‘No Strings Attached'(2000) sold 1.1 million copies on its first day out and broke many records selling 2.4 million just one week.
Justin Timberlake net worth plunged above $200 million in 2015.
Justin Timberlake Girlfriends
- He dated Fergie and Veronica Finn in 1997 when he was 17.
- He dated Channing Tatum’s ex Jenna Dewan in 2002 after splitting with Britney.
- He also dated Alyssa Milano briefly in 2002.
- Justin dated Tatyana Ali (The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air star) in 2003 for a small-time period.
- Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears dated from 1998 and 2002. They made their iconic matching denim appearance in 2001. They worked together in Mickey Mouse Club together. They were considered the ideal couple but they broke up.
- Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz dated between 2003 and 2007. They never hated each other and share a bond of respect. They even worked together in the film ‘Bad Teacher'(2011).
Justin Timberlake wife
Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel dated from 2007 to 2012 and got married in 2012. They apparently had a breakup in 2011 but they got back together and had a splendid wedding at an Italian resort in Puglia, Italy. Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake son is named Silas Randall Timberlake (Born Apr 2015).
Justin Timberlake movies
He halted his music career from 2006 and 2012 and tried his luck in acting. He has worked in Black Snake Moan, Bad Teacher, Alpha Dog and The Social Network and In Time.
Grammy Award for Best Music Video, Grammy Award for Best Pop Vocal Album, Grammy Award for Best Rap/Sung Performance, Grammy Award for Best Male Pop Vocal Performance, Billboard Music Award for Top Billboard 200 Album, Billboard Music Award for Top Male Artist, Brit Award for International Album, Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actor In A Comedy Series (*2) and many other awards including MTV, Billboard, BRIT, Teen choice, etc.
READ ALSO: Katy Perry Net Worth, Age, Songs and Awards
Here are some facts about Justin Timberlake
- He used Justin Randall as his stage name.
- He enrolled in guitar classes but did not find them interesting so he is a self-taught guitarist.
- He told once that he had a crush on Britney Spears since he was 12.
- He regrets wearing matching Denim outfit with Britney Spears and can even pay money to erase its memory from the internet.
- He loves to ride and owns several Harley Davidson motorcycles.
- Justin’s mother was the guardian of Ryan Gosling for six months because Gosling’s mother had to go back to her job.
- He loves Oreos with milk. He thinks dipping Oreo for 7 seconds in milk is a perfect combination.
- He loves Daiquiri Ice by Baskin-Robbins.
- He loves peanut butter and banana pancakes with strawberries.
- He was the first one to get pranked on Punk’d by Ashton Kutcher.
- He founded the William Rast clothing brand with his best friend Trace Ayala.
- A waiter sold his half-eaten French toast for $1025 on eBay.
- He loves golf and is an epic golfer.
- He loves to play basketball.
- He owns shares in three NYC restaurants.
- Justin Timberlake net worth reached around $100 million in 2008.
- He has won 9 Grammy awards.
- He is mama’s boy and he is proud of it.
- He loves Audi and owns cars like Q7 and R8.
- He often collaborates with SNL to film some acts.
- He takes golf lessons from Butch Harmon (Tiger Wood’s coach)
- Justin co-wrote Rehab by Rihanna.
- Scarlett Johansson was featured in his music video “What Goes Around, Comes Around” which led to the rumors of the two dating. Both of them denied the rumors.
- He is a big fan of ESPN’s ‘SportsCenter.’
- He is scared of dying unloved.
- He has a phobia of sharks, snakes, and spiders.
- He doesn’t write down the lyrics.
- He won Emmy award four times.
- Justin owns 901, his own brand of tequila.
- He confirmed in an interview in 2011 that he cried to sleep after a breakup with Britney Spears and it was then when he wrote ‘Cry Me A River’.
- He is a self-taught guitarist as he got bored while taking classes.
- Justin Timberlake net worth has shared from his clothing line, restaurants, acting, and singing.
- He owns a record label Tennman Records, created in 2007.
- His favorite movie is ‘Ferris Bueller’s Day Off.’ (1986).
The best Justin Timberlake albums are as follows
- Justified (2002)
- Love Sounds (2006)
- The 20/20 Experience (2013)
- Trolls: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
- Man of the Woods (2018)
- The Book of Love: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (2017)
Some of the best Justin Timberlake songs are Cry Me A River, What Goes Around Comes Around, Can’t Stop The Feeling, True Colors, Suit & Tie, Just Sing, Mirrors, The Other Side, Say Something, Rock Your Body, Hair Up, My Love, Love Train, Filthy, Like I Love You, Just Sing, Not A Bad Thing, Don’t Slack, Lovestoned, TKO, Senorita, Five Hundred Miles, Perfect For Me, Summer Love, Supplies, Until The End Of Time, Take Back The Night, It’s All Love, September, Until The End Of Time, etc.