Nicole Kidman age 54 was born on June 20, 1967, in Honolulu, Hawaii, U.S. Nicole Kidman is one of Hollywood’s top-rated and most beautiful female stars. Nicole Kidman father, Antony Kidman, was a clinical psychologist, biochemist, and author. Kidman mother Janelle Ann (née Glenny), was a nursing instructor who also edited her husband’s books. Nicole Kidman height is 1.8m. The actress weighs around 58 kg. She has a sister named, Antonia Kidman, a journalist and TV presenter. Nicole Kidman net worth is $75 million.
Kidman attended Lane Cove Public School in Sydney and North Sydney Girls’ High School. She later studied at the Victorian College of the Arts in Melbourne. She then went to attend the Phillip Street Theater in Sydney to continue her passion and study of acting
Nicole Kidman age was 4 when she moved with her parents to Sydney, Australia. She attended a local theatre group when she was in school and got encouraged by director Jane Campion. She made a remarkable film debut in Bush Christmas (1983). Kidman met one of her all-time best friends, actress Naomi Watts that time. They later worked together in Flirting (1991 film).
READ ALSO: Adele Age, Songs, Albums and Wealth
Kidman received a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2003. In addition to her 2003 Academy Award for Best Actress, Kidman has received Best Actress awards from the Australian Film Institute, Hollywood Foreign Press Association (Golden Globe Awards), Blockbuster Entertainment Awards, Hollywood Film Festival, Empire Awards, London Film Critics’ Circle, Satellite Awards, Russian Guild of Film Critics and Southeastern Film Critics Association.
Marriages and Children
In November 1989, Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise met, during filming Days of Thunder; they were married on Christmas Eve in Telluride, Colorado. They got married in 1990 and ended their marriage in 2001. Nicole Kidman age was 23 when she got married to Tom Cruise. Kidman struggles with infertility and they adopted two children, Isabella Jane Cruise (born 1992), and a son, Connor Antony (born 1995). After divorce, the children were left to live with their father and at Isabella’s wedding; Connor, Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman were not present.
Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban met in 2005 at an event and they started dating. They got married in 2006. They have two daughters together, one is biological Sunday Rose Kidman Urban (born 2008) and other is a surrogate daughter with her husband named Faith Margaret Kidman Urban (born 2010). The Aussie family spend their time in Sydney, Los Angeles and Nashville alternatively.
Nicole Kidman Boyfriends
She had a fling with Steve Bing in 2005. They were spotted many times together in LA.
Robbie Williams claimed to have had a brief romance in the summer of 2004 with Nicole Kidman on her yacht.
She also dated rapper Q-Tip in 2003.
Nicole Kidman was rumoured to have a fling with Jude Law in 2003.
Kidman dated film director and producer Steve Bing from 2004 to 2005.
Before Tom Cruise, she dated Marcus Graham an Australian actor from 1987 – 1989.
Here are some interesting fun facts about Kidman
- Her full name is Nicole Mary Kidman.
- She believes “being in love” is the biggest teacher of all.
- She sang a song with Robbie Williams titled “Somethin’ Stupid.” It was a huge hit.
- Nicole Kidman age was 13 when she gained all of her height. i.e. 5’, 9”.
- She was called Stalky in school due to her height.
- She was 4 inches taller than Tom Cruise.
- She is a philanthropist.
- She was a very shy child. She still cannot walk alone on the red carpet and is named Ice Queen on events.
- Nicole Kidman age was 3 when she was enrolled for a ballet class and she did great on it.
- Her Hawaiian name is Hokulani.
- She wore a corset to bring down her waist to 18 inches and she broke her rib in all of this.
- Her husband Keith Urban waited four months to ask her out.
- She loves doing adventures and dangerous things.
- She loves old-style clothes, laces and accessories.
- Her favourite colour is blue.
- She doesn’t like the orange colour.
- She is known as a fashion icon.
- She hates texting.
- She thinks her soul animal is an Otter.
- She wanted to be a scientist.
- She wishes she could fly.
- Mr Snuffleupagus from Sesame Street is her favourite character.
- She would love to have a coffee with Eleanor Roosevelt.
- Her favourite food is warm bread, she doesn’t like ham.
- She loves truffles on Pizzas.
- Keith Urban had abuse and anger issues, he went to rehab and turned out to be fine.
- She blamed the Church of Scientology for her divorce from Tom Cruise.
- Kidman suffers from Lepidopterophobia. She has a phobia of butterflies and all other winged insects.
Top IMDB rated movies
Her top movies according to IMDB ratings are
- Dead Calm (6.8, 1989)
- Rabbit Hole (7.0, 2010)
- The Railway Man (7.1, 2013)
- Flirting (7.2, 1991)
- Cold Mountain (7.2, 2003)
- Eyes Wide Shut (7.4, 1999)
- The Hours (7.5, 2002)
- The Others (7.6, 2001)
- Moulin Rouge! (7.6, 2001)
- Dogville (8.0 2003)
Worst IMDB rated Movies
Here are some of her movies with lower IMDB ratings
- Nightmaster (3.6, 1987 TV Movie)
- Windrider (5.2, 1986)
- The Stepford Wives (5.3, 2004)
- Emerald City (5.4,1988)
- Batman Forever (5.4, 1995)
- BMX Bandits (5.5, 1983)
- The Paperboy (5.8, 2012)
- Billy Bathgate (5.9, 1991)
- The Invasion (5.9, 2007)
- The Peacemaker (5.9, 1997)
Some of the best characters played by Nicole Kidman are
- Satine – Moulin Rouge!
- Grace Stewart- The Others
- Celeste Wright Big Little Lies
- Virginia Woolf- The Hours
- Gillian Owens- Practical Magic
- Alice Harford- Eyes Wide Shut
- Shannon Christie- Far and Away
- Ada Monroe- Cold Mountain
- Joanna Eberhart- The Stepford Wives
- Mrs Coulter- The Golden Compass
- Miss Martha- The Beguiled
- Suzanne Stone Maretto – To Die For
Her upcoming movie is The Prom expected in 2020. She will play the role of Angie Dickinson in the movie.