Usher age around 42, birth name Usher Terry Raymond IV was born in Dallas, Texas on October 14, 1978. He was raised in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Usher net worth is around $180-200 million. At the age of six, he started singing in his church choir. He pursued his education at North Springs High School. At eight he moved with his brother and mother to Atlanta. He performed on the famous show called Star Search, and got the attention of music producer and signed a recording contract with LaFace Records immediately. He started his singing career at the age of 10 when he joined a band called NuВеgіnnіngѕ. Thе band rеlеаѕеd tеn ѕоngѕ in 1991, whісh wеrе ассеѕѕіblе thrоugh thе mаіl аnd lосаllу.
He released his first solo and self-titled album at the age of 15, in 1994. Usher is famous for his smooth vocals, his dance moves, amazing ballads, broad vocal range, and chic style. In the 90s he was known as a rhythm-and-blues superstar. Usher height is 1.73m and he weight around 81kg. Usher net worth 2020 is $180 million.
Usher girlfriends list has quite some names. He dated Stefanie Thomas and Ayesha Butler.
- He dated Karon Vereen in 1993. This was his first serious relationship.
- In 1995 he dated Monica Denise Arnold, a famous singer, songwriter, businesswoman, and actress.
- He dated Brandy Norwood, an American singer, songwriter, actress, and record producer from 1998-1999.
- Usher and Karrine Steffans from 1999-2004. They met in 1999 where Karrine fell in love with him, but he started dating someone else. They reunited in 2004 but the reunion was not successful as well.
- Usher and Rozonda ‘Chilli’ Thomas dated from December 2001-2003. They were a perfect match but there were rumors that Usher cheated on her and that is why their relationship ended.
- He is also rumored to date Melinda Santiago in 2002, but they never went public. Melinda was rumored to have Usher’s name tattooed on his body.
- Usher also dated Joy Bryant in 2004. She is an American actress and former model. He also rumored to encounter Naomi Campbell in 2004 and Eishia Brightwell in 2005.
- Usher and Tameka Foster (now Tameka Raymond) were together from 2006 to 2009. Usher announced their engagement while receiving the Spirits Award. And they got married in 2007.
- He also dated Pamela Anderson in 2006, and Jade Ewen in 2009 briefly.
- Usher and Grace Miguel were photographed by Paparazzi even when he was married to Foster. But they explained that they were working together as Grace was an executive at Def Jam Records. They got married in Sep 2015 and divorced in Sep 2018.
- Usher and Jennifer Goicoechea (music industry executive) are dating from 2019 till now.
Usher has two children with her ex-wife Tameka Foster named Usher Raymond V (born 2007) and Naviyd Ely Raymond (born 2008).
Usher made his acting debut in the American TV series ‘Moesha’. He played one of the supporting roles. The show became very popular on the UPN network. He also played a supporting role in The Faculty, a sci-fi horror film released in 1998. The film was a moderate success. He also worked inTexas Rangers, She’s All That, Light it Up, and The Bold and the Beautiful (soap opera).
The list of Usher Grammys and awards is quite long. He has won 8 Grаmmу Аwаrdѕ, 8 Аmеrіса Мuѕіс Аwаrdѕ, 18 Billboard music awards, 9 Ѕоul Тrаіn Мuѕіс Аwаrdѕ, 2 МТV Еurоре Мuѕіс Аwаrdѕ, 4 Wоrld Мuѕіс Аwаrdѕ, аnd mаnу mоrе. He has topped thе UЅ bіllbоаrd сhаrtѕ 19 tіmеѕ, he also has an іnduсtіоn іntо Ноllуwооd Wаlk оf Fаmе, Мuѕісаl Аrtѕ Аwаrd, Gоldеn Nоtе Аwаrd, іnduсtіоn іn Gеоrgіа Мuѕіс Наll оf Fаmе, аnd а Frееdоm Аwаrd. He has won Grammy Award for Best Rap/Sung Performance, Billboard Music Award for Top Artist, Grammy Award for Best R&B Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals, Grammy Award for Best R&B Performance, Grammy Award for Best Male R&B Vocal Performance, Grammy Award for Best Contemporary R&B Album, Billboard Music Award for Top Rap Song, Billboard Music Award for Top R&B Album and so on.
READ ALSO: Lil Wayne age, net worth, daughter and songs
1. He loves M&Ms.
2. His mom was a medical technician but left her job to support him in his career.
3. He likes basketball.
4. He was 1 year old when his father left his family.
5. He has sold 65 million records worldwide.
6. He was in an animated movie Geppert.
7. He was a contestant mentor in American Idol 10th week.
8. Usher net worth was $10 million from 1997-2001.
9. He was accused of being an irresponsible father.
10. He is a Philanthropist and he founded New Look a non-profit organization.
11. He won the show Star Search.
12. He loves Springs Fever perfume and Amen cologne.
13. His favorite color is yellow.
14. His favorite movie is The Five Heartbeats.
15. When he won a talent show, he was contacted by P.Diddy to come and live with him. He became Usher’s mentor.
16. He is a 100% vegan.
17. He loves chocolate and seafood.
18. There is a road named Usher Raymond Parkway on his name.
19. Ben Vereen in his godfather.
20. Usher net worth in 2007 was around $23 million but 2010 proved lucky for him and his net worth plunged to $75 million.
21. He has a half-brother younger than him named James.
22. He had problems in his voice adjustment during teenage (because of puberty).
23. He signed Justin Bieber with his US record.
24. He partly owns the basketball team of Cleveland Cavaliers.
25. He has shares in many restaurants as well.
26. His music inspirations are Prince, James Brown, and Michael Jackson.
27. His favorite book is conversations with God.
28. He admitted cheating on Tameka with her bridesmaid.
The best Usher albums are as follows
- Usher (1994)
- My way (1997)
- 8701 (2001)
- Confessions (2004)
- Here I stand (2008)
- Raymond v Raymond (2010)
- Looking 4 myself (2012)
- Hard II Love (2016)
Some of the best Usher songs are Yeah!, My Boo, Love In This Club, DJ Got Us Fallin’ In Love, U Got It Bad, U Remind Me, Confessions Part II, Burn, Don’t Waste My Time, There Goes My Baby, I Don’t Mind, Nice & Slow, Climax Caught Up, You Don’t Have To Call, Hey Daddy, No Limit, I Cry, You Make Me Wanna, Scream, Good Kisser, Same Girl, Moving Mountains, More, Trading Places, Lemme See, Lil Freak, Superstar, Can U Handle It and many more.
His upcoming album is Confessions II which is expected to release by this month (Sep 2020)